Get started with our flexible pricing plans.
For businesses that need to generate press on a small budget
- Starter includes up to 100 contacts per month from our database of over 50,000 journalists, bloggers and media influencers.
- It’s perfect for marketing and communication teams.
- Unlimited Search Results.
- Contact info for up to 100 journalists each month.
- Submission to 20+ startup directories & review websites.
- Priority email support.
For businesses seeking consistent press coverage, SEO, and growth.
- Access to the PR Database – a platform for self-starters who want to manage their own PR.
- Launch includes up to 200 contacts per month from our database of over 50,000 journalists, bloggers and media influencers for 12 months.
- It’s perfect for marketing and communication teams
- Unlimited search results.
- Contact info for up to 200 Journalists each month for 12 months.
- Submission to 35+ startup directories & review websites.
- Custom-written email pitch.
- Our help curating a list of journalists who are interested in your startup.
- Original post – up to 300 words – about your startup on Medium (11k followers).
- Priority email support.
For businesses launching an innovative product or seeking venture capital for growth.
- The campaign includes up to 500 contacts per month from our database of over 50,000 journalists, bloggers and media influencers for 12 months.
- Featured story on your startup shared with our 155,000+ Social media followers via the Pressfarm blog.
Includes all of the features of our Starter & Launch packages, plus:
- Pressfarm manually submits your startup to a curated list of 50+ websites, directories, communities, and review sites.
- Featured story on your startup shared with our 200,000+ social media followers, via the Pressfarm blog.
- This package includes email templates and best practices for a PR launch or marketing campaign.
- Priority email support
Didn’t see a plan that goes well with your PR strategy? Talk to us, am sure we shall come with something to make your PR campaign successful.
6,000+ businesses have trusted Pressfarm pitch press and get coverage.
CEO and Co-Founder at The Dyrt
“When launching a new business or product you need to tell the world about it. Pressfarm takes care of the How: by creating content worth communicating; and to Who: by targeting to the right audience.”
Founder and Director Of User Experience (UX) at PicSpotr
“It was difficult to find he right journalists for our startup when we needed to get the word out. Thanks to Pressfarm, we can now find journalists specific to our goals and needs. We are no longer wasting time and energy.”
Marketing Manager at MarketGoo
“The folks over at Pressfarm understand the needs of a small company wanting to expand their PR reach. They are proactive and provide a personalized experience. I recommend pressfarm to a startup or SMB that needs some PR muscle without a bank-breaking investment.”
In addition to the Pressfarm tool and services above, we realise that some companies need more work than what our Starter, Launch, and Campaign Packages offer. Which is why we decided to go the extra mile and do more.
We are a full-fledged PR agency, and we give custom services for our more demanding clients.
Building a media list is often a lot of work, but you are not even started as far as capturing press attention is concerned. There are email pitches to send out, follow-ups to make, and repeat. These responsibilities can take a toll on a company especially if they have not employed the right expertise or do not have a budget to have a full-time person doing the job.
Additionally, we recognise the power of running ads in business. Facebook’s algorithm ensures that not enough people get to see your business. Even when you have a million followers, it is likely that less than 100k will get to see your posts when you share them. Social media is now a booming advertising economy. You pay to get the right amount of impressions even to your own followers. Which makes Facebook Advertising a thing. It is not simple even so. Running A/B tests on your campaigns, figuring out the right content that will give the best return on investment, and establishing what audience you should advertise to is a skill that doesn’t involve just throwing money at your ads and hoping they work out.
Google Adwords, probably the powerhouse of online advertising, happens to be such a pain too. The process of identifying the right keywords to advertise for, the location to target, how much to budget, etc can be daunting for new startups and some established companies.
The same can be said about Search Engine Optimization (SEO). When your business is new in the online world and you dream of having it run even when you are asleep gaining customers and leads with little effort, SEO plays a huge part.
Choose us for the additional services below, and we will ride the wave together to your company’s fulfilment.
PR Software and Digital Marketing Services. All in one place
Our database has journalists from the USA, UK, and Australia. You can easily get the journalist you are searching for by using publication, keywords, names, or subjects to search for them. Your subscription buys you a set of credits which are used every time you unlock journalist information. We work hard to keep our database up-to-date on a daily basis.
Get high quality PR agency services without the huge dent on your budget. Conventional PR Agencies cost an arm and a leg to provide services for startups. While a few unicorn startups get to afford it thanks to massive venture capital money, a lot of startups can barely cope with the costs.
Facebook and Google Advertising
Pay-per-click costs can overwhelm your budget if you do not know what to focus on. We will beef up your strategy by employing keyword research, A/B tests, improving marketing copy, etc. to ensure that you focus on other important parts of your business.
Why have an online business that doesn’t rank for any keywords? How about a poor user experience for your users? Give us the opportunity to dictate that user experience while garnering higher rankings for your most precious keywords on search engines.