You may not access the Pressfarm Services if You are Our direct competitor, except with our prior written consent. In addition, You may not access the Pressfarm Services for purposes of monitoring their availability, performance or functionality, or for any other benchmarking or competitive purposes.
This agreement was last updated on October 17th, 2015. It is effective between You and Us as of the date You executed the applicable order.
2. LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT
By accessing the Website or Services, you represent and warrant that you have read and understood, and agree to be bound by these TOU and that you acknowledge the adequacy of consideration of this Agreement. Please review this document carefully as it is a legally binding document between you and Pressfarm. If you do not agree to these TOU, you are prohibited from accessing the Website and the SERVICES. Please exit immediately. Pressfarm reserves the right to modify, alter and update the content of these TOU at any time. Changed TOU will be indicated by the “effective date” at the top of this agreement. If you do not agree to such changes, please exit the Website and Services immediately.
The Website and Services are not targeted to, and should not be used by, persons under the age of 18. BY ACCESSING THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD, ARE LEGALLY QUALIFIED TO ENTER INTO AND FORM CONTRACTS UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, and are not barred from accessing the website or services under the laws of any applicable jurisdiction.
4. PRIVACY STATEMENT; CHANGES TO AGREEMENT AND PRIVACY STATEMENT
1. Privacy Statement. Pressfarm encourages users of the Website to frequently check the Pressfarm Member and Web Site Visitor Privacy Statement. By accessing the Website, you represent and warrant that you have read and understood, and agree to be bound by, the Pressfarm Member and Web Site Visitor Privacy Statement. IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND OR DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE Pressfarm MEMBER AND WEB SITE VISITOR PRIVACY STATEMENT, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY LEAVE THE WEBSITE.
2. Changes. Pressfarm RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THIS AGREEMENT AND/OR THE Pressfarm USER AND WEB SITE VISITOR PRIVACY STATEMENT AT ANY TIME. Notice of any such change will be given by the posting of a new version or a change notice on the Website. It is your responsibility to review this Agreement and the Pressfarm User and Web Site Privacy Statement periodically. If at any time you find any unacceptable, you must immediately leave the Website and refrain from using the Website and Services.
5. MEMBER REGISTRATION, SCREEN NAME, AND POINTS
1. Member Registration. By accessing the Website, you are not automatically a Pressfarm User; you are a “Website Visitor”. In order to become a Pressfarm User, you are required to complete a registration process. You certify, represent and warrant that the information you provide therein is true, accurate, complete, current and that it belongs to you. You shall keep your information complete and up-to-date at all times. Failure to maintain your registration information may cause your access to the Services to be interrupted, suspended, or terminated. You are responsible for monitoring your account, changing your password periodically and notifying Pressfarm immediately of any unauthorized use or breach of security of your password.
2. Users and Contacts. Your User registration information is not automatically entered into Pressfarm’s proprietary directory, which can contain, among other things, Company, Contact, Company Wiki, and Family Tree information (the “Directory”). You may, however, choose to enter your own contact information into the Directory, and thereby become a “Contact” in the Directory. Please note: as a User, you may contribute to and access the Directory; however, you do not retain any ownership rights in the Directory. Likewise, information contributed to the Directory may be shared with other Members and with third parties, in Pressfarm’s discretion.
3. Points. Pressfarm uses a point system on the Website. Purchased Points may be subject to volume and plan discounts according to your particular plan details, and all point purchases are final. Points have no monetary value and are not redeemable for cash or money, regardless of how you acquired those points; you are responsible for tax consequences, if any, that may result from your participation in the points system. Points are not your personal property, and your only recourse for using Points is through the Services. Points used to purchase Contacts shall first be subtracted from the Purchased Points balance. Points used to purchase Contacts shall only be subtracted from the Earned Points balance in the event that no Purchased Points remain. The scope, variety and types of Services that may be obtained through points can change at any time. As of the effective date of your cancellation, termination, or 1 year from the date of Purchasing Points, you will forfeit your Purchased Point balance. Please note that Pressfarm may change the point and rating system at any time, however, any such changes will not decrease the total value of the Services you can obtain with your unused, unexpired points. In the event of a technological or system error where your Point balance is affected, Pressfarm reserves the right to adjust your Point balance. Moreover, Pressfarm may cancel, suspend or otherwise limit your access to your points balance if we reasonably suspect fraudulent, abusive or unlawful activity with respect to your account.
6. SUBSCRIPTION ACCOUNTS
1. Generally. Pressfarm offers additional, paid, services (each, a “Plan”). Subscription fees and terms vary and additional conditions, restrictions and limitations may apply to each Plan. If your current plan is not satisfying your needs, you may email us at email@example.com for more information.
2. Method of Payment. Payments may be made by credit card and Paypal. Unless otherwise indicated in your Plan Details, your credit card or Paypal account will be charged on a recurring basis as long as your account remains open and active. Your account will remain open and active until your membership is cancelled, suspended or terminated. You authorize Pressfarm to charge your credit card or Paypal account for your recurring subscription fee payments as applicable based upon your Plan Details. Pressfarm is permitted to bill you as described in your Plan Details, including any applicable tax and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the Website or Services. Additional charges may include individual point purchases.
3. Your Credit Card Information. You are required to provide all information necessary to open and maintain your subscription account. For security purposes, certain plans may require that you enter and maintain valid credit card or Paypal account information regardless of any applicable payment options. You authorize Pressfarm to share information as is necessary to process your payments. Pressfarm will use commercially reasonable business practices to secure your credit card or Paypal account information. You shall keep your credit card or Paypal information up-to-date at all times. You must promptly notify Pressfarm of credit card loss, theft or unauthorized usage along with your PayPal account. Unless you provide such notice, you agree to pay all fees and remain liable for unauthorized usage of the Website or Services.
4. Cancellation. You may cancel your subscription account at any time and for any reason. WHEN YOU CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ANY REFUND OF ANY SUBSCRIPTION FEES. WHERE APPLICABLE, AND UNLESS OTHERWISE SET FORTH IN YOUR SPECIFIC PLAN DETAILS, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL REMAIN ACTIVE UNTIL THE END OF YOUR CURRENT SUBSCRIPTION TERM UNLESS OTHERWISE TERMINATED BY Pressfarm. SUBSCRIPTION FEES WILL NOT BE PRORATED OR REFUNDED FOR PARTIAL-MONTH USAGE. SUBSCRIPTION FEES CHARGED TO YOUR ACCOUNT AFTER RECEIPT OF YOUR CANCELLATION WILL BE REFUNDED. YOU WILL FORFEIT YOUR ACCUMULATED CONTACTS, POINTS, AND RATING UPON THE EFFECTIVE DATE OF YOUR CANCELLATION.
5. Termination. Pressfarm may suspend or terminate your account at any time, for any reason and without prior notice. Suspected system misuse will result in your immediate termination. You will no longer have access to the Services. You will forfeit your accumulated contacts, points, and rating upon termination. YOUR SUBSCRIPTION FEE WILL NOT BE REFUNDED OR PRORATED FOR PARTIAL-MONTH USAGE FOLLOWING TERMINATION.
Subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and any other agreement between you and Pressfarm, Pressfarm grants you a non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-assignable, revocable, non-transferable license to access the Website and Services. Except as expressly set forth herein, this Agreement grants you no rights in or to the intellectual property of Pressfarm or any other party. In the event that you breach any provision of this Agreement, your rights under this paragraph will immediately terminate. By accepting this license, you agree that all information contained in the Directory is the proprietary, confidential information of Pressfarm, that you will safeguard and protect such information, and that you will use the information in accordance with the Code (below). Your obligations set forth above shall survive the termination of this Agreement. To the extent you elect to submit contact or company information (including portions thereof) to Pressfarm for inclusion in the Pressfarm database, you hereby grant Pressfarm a royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual license to use and incorporate into the Website and Services any such submitted information (including any portions thereof submitted by you) and distribute such information through the Website and Services.
8. CODE OF CONDUCT
This section sets forth the Pressfarm Code of Conduct (the “Code”). All Users and Website Visitors must fully comply with this Code at all times. You certify, represent and warrant that you will not violate this Code.
Restrictions on Inputting Information. You shall not enter illegal or improper information into the Website or in or through the Services, including, without limitation, the following:
Information that you do not have the necessary rights and/or licenses to enter.
Information that is false, inaccurate, incorrect, incomplete, inexact, outdated or otherwise wrong;
Information subject to confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-competition, trade secret or proprietary rights, limitations or restrictions;
Information that infringes the copyrights or intellectual property rights of others;
Information that is personal or non-business related, including, home addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
Mobile or cellular telephone numbers;
Information that is sexually explicit, profane, pornographic, immoral, obscene, vulgar, offensive, inflammatory, violent, dangerous, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, hateful, discriminatory or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or which may solicit information from anyone under the age of 18;
Information that is defamatory, libellous, fraudulent, knowingly incorrect, or invasive of privacy or publicity rights of others;
Information that advocates or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offence;
Information that is actionable or may subject Pressfarm to legal action or liability of any kind;
Information that violates any applicable local, state, national or international law, regulation, or convention; or
Information that violates any provision of this Agreement or any other agreement or policy set forth by Pressfarm.
Use of Information Obtained via Website/Services. Pressfarm has no actual control over your use of information outside the Website. You shall not access the Website or Services for any purposes or in any manner that is illegal or improper, including, without limitation, the following:
For any purpose, activity or in any manner that is criminal, illegal or actionable;
In violation of any local, state, national or international laws, regulations or conventions;
To illegally ‘spam’ anyone or to sell, give, make available or otherwise distribute information to a spammer or for the purpose of spamming;
For unethical marketing activities;
To associate, attribute, collect, store, distribute or otherwise process any non-business information related to anyone;
To communicate with anyone using language or in any manner that is sexually explicit, profane, pornographic, immoral, obscene, vulgar, offensive, violent, dangerous, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, hateful, discriminatory, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
To prepare or compile information that is distributed in any manner or form to any third-party;
To enhance, verify, supplement, append, confirm, or modify any compilation of information that is thereinafter distributed in any manner or form to a third-party;
In connection with any individual credit, employment, or insurance decision;
To disclose or solicit the private, non-business, information of any person;
For sale, re-sale, sub-license, commercial use, or redistribution of any kind, without Pressfarm’s express, prior consent.
Acts against the Website/Services. You shall not attempt to or engage in potentially harmful acts that are directed against the Website or Services including, without limitation, the following:
Using the Website or Services in contravention of any other agreement to which you are a party, including without limitation any employment agreement to which you may be a party;
Causing, allowing or assisting any other person to use your account or impersonate you;
Sharing your password or login with any other person;
Logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
Forging screen names, manipulating identifiers, or otherwise impersonating any other person or misrepresenting your identity or affiliation with any person or entity;
Emulating or faking usage of the Website or Services;
Violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Website;
Using manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” any pages contained in the Website;
Falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with any person or entity;
Introducing viruses, worms, software, Trojan horses or other similar harmful code into the Website or Services;
Interfering or attempting to interfere with the use of the Website by any other user, host or network, including, without limitation by means of submitting a virus, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing” the Website
Causing, allowing or assisting machines, bots or automated services to access or use the Website or Services without the express written permission of Pressfarm;
Tampering with the operation, functionality or the security of the Website or Services;
Attempting to override or circumvent any security or usage rules embedded into the Website or Services that permit digital materials to be protected;
Attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Website, or any associated system or network, or breach any security or authentication measures;
Misusing, tricking, disrupting or otherwise interfering with the functioning of the Website or Services;
Harvesting or collecting email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Website by electronic or other means;
Reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, deciphering or otherwise attempting to derive the source code for any underlying intellectual property used to provide the Website or Services;
Engaging in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Website;
Uploading, posting, transmitting, sharing, storing or otherwise making available any content that Pressfarm deems to be harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; and
Without Pressfarm’s prior, express consent, advertising or selling any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or soliciting others or using the Website for commercial purposes of any kind.
Suspected Misuse and Penalties. Pressfarm may monitor the Website and Services for misuse of the Code. Pressfarm shall be the sole and final arbiter of suspected Code violations, misuse and penalty. For suspected violations, and without limiting any of its other remedies, Pressfarm reserves the right to immediately and without notice:
Delete or modify content;
Assess penalty points to your account;
Suspend your account;
Terminate your account;
Identify you to third parties;
Take legal action.
Pressfarm intends to cooperate fully with any law enforcement officials or agencies in the investigation of any violation of this Agreement or of any applicable laws. Pressfarm reserves the right to seek civil, criminal or injunctive relief, at its sole discretion and without obligation, to enforce this Code.
9. YOUR CREATIVE CONTENT
Pressfarm’s Website may allow you to post content, such as messages, images, text, photos, graphics, audio, video or other material (“Your Creative Content”) through Pressfarm blogs or other interactive features. With respect to Your Creative Content, while you retain any and all of your lawfully owned rights therein, you hereby grant Pressfarm a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide transferable, non-exclusive and fully sublicensable right and license to view, store, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display Your Creative Content (in whole or part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, and to exercise the same rights with respect to such works. You also permit any Visitor of Pressfarm’s Website to access, store, distribute, perform, reproduce and prepare derivative works of Your Creative Content. No compensation will be paid to you or to any other person or entity with respect to Your Creative Content.
Pressfarm may remove Your Creative Content at any time in its sole discretion. You are solely responsible at your own cost and expense to create backup copies of Your Creative Content. Likewise, by accessing the Services you may be exposed to other Members’ Creative Content that you find offensive, indecent or objectionable — you agree that you use the Website and Services at your own risk.
You agree that Pressfarm is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to Your Creative Content. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all necessary rights to Your Creative Content, that it does not violate or infringe upon the intellectual property rights of a third party, that it is accurate, that it does not contain libellous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material, that it does not violate anyone’s rights to publicity or privacy, that it will not cause injury to any person or entity, that it does not otherwise violate these TOU, and that you will indemnify Pressfarm and its service providers for all claims resulting from Your Creative Content.
As the provider of the Website, Pressfarm is only a forum and is not liable for any statements, representations, or omissions made through Your (or other Visitors’) Creative Content. Any opinions, advice, purported facts, or recommendations expressed therein are those of the Visitors who make them, and not those of Pressfarm; Pressfarm does not endorse any opinion, purported fact, recommendation or advice expressed therein. Likewise, it is your responsibility to exercise due care and caution (for your privacy, safety, and identity, among other concerns) when posting Your Creative Content or accessing the Website or Services.
10. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The Website and all content and materials located thereon, including without limitation any Pressfarm names and logos (the “Pressfarm Marks”), the Services, Directory, designs, text, graphics and other files, and the selection, arrangement and organization thereof, are the intellectual property of Pressfarm or its licensors. Except as explicitly provided, neither the Website nor this Agreement grant you any right, title or interest in or to any such content or materials. The Pressfarm Marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pressfarm. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, logos and domain names appearing on the Website may be the trademarks of third parties. The Website is Copyright © 2015, Pressfarm, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Moreover, except as expressly stated herein, or as expressly granted by Pressfarm in a signed writing, you have no intellectual property or other rights in the information you contribute to the Directory.
As Pressfarm asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, Pressfarm respects the intellectual property rights of others. You agree that you shall not remove, obscure, or alter any proprietary rights notices (including copyright and trademark notices) which may be affixed to or contained within the Services. Likewise, if you have evidence, know, or have a good faith belief that your rights or the rights of a third party have been violated and you want Pressfarm to delete, edit, or disable the material in question, you must provide Pressfarm with all of the following information:
1. a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
3. identification of the material that is claimed to be infringed or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Pressfarm to locate the material;
4. information reasonably sufficient to permit Pressfarm to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
5. a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. For this notification to be effective, you must provide it to Pressfarm’s designated agent at firstname.lastname@example.org
11. DISCLAIMERS; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. NO WARRANTIES
ALTHOUGH Pressfarm TAKES REASONABLE MEASURES TO KEEP THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES ERROR-FREE AND SAFE, YOU ACCESS THEM AT YOUR OWN RISK. Pressfarm, ON BEHALF OF ITSELF AND ITS LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS, HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT. THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” NEITHER Pressfarm NOR ITS LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, SAFE OR SECURE.
2. YOUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGE
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU WILL NOT HOLD Pressfarm OR ITS LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS, AS APPLICABLE, RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DAMAGE TO ANY OF YOUR COMPUTERS OR DATA. THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS.
3. YOUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS
YOU AGREE AND UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MAY BE HELD LEGALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES SUFFERED BY OTHER WEBSITE VISITORS OR THIRD PARTIES AS THE RESULT OF YOUR REMARKS, INFORMATION, FEEDBACK OR OTHER CONTENT POSTED OR MADE AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE OR THROUGH THE SERVICES THAT IS DEEMED DEFAMATORY OR OTHERWISE LEGALLY ACTIONABLE.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER Pressfarm, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS, NOR ITS LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS, HAVE ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ACCESS OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES. Pressfarm IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS OF THIRD-PARTIES (INCLUDING OTHER VISITORS OR MEMBERS), AND YOU RELEASE Pressfarm, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD-PARTIES. IN THIS REGARD, IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE §1542, WHICH SAYS: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
THE LIABILITY OF Pressfarm, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS, AND ITS LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS, IS LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL Pressfarm, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS, OR ITS LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR CONFIDENTIAL OR OTHER INFORMATION, LOSS OF PRIVACY, FAILURE TO MEET ANY DUTY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION OF GOOD FAITH OR OF REASONABLE CARE, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES OR OF ANY ADVICE OR NOTICE GIVEN TO Pressfarm, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS, OR ITS LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES. THIS LIMITATION SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY OR FORM OF ACTION. ADDITIONALLY, THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF Pressfarm, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS, AND ITS LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS TO YOU UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES WILL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF $200.00 USD OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID US IN THE LAST 12 MONTHS.
THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, WAIVERS AND LIMITATIONS DO NOT IN ANY WAY LIMIT ANY OTHER DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES OR ANY OTHER LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY BETWEEN YOU AND Pressfarm OR BETWEEN YOU AND ANY OF Pressfarm’S DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, WAIVERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. UNLESS LIMITED OR MODIFIED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS, WAIVERS AND LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED, EVEN IF ANY REMEDY FAILS ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE, SERVICES, OR OTHERWISE SHALL ALTER ANY OF THE DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS STATED IN THIS SECTION.
You agree to indemnify and hold Pressfarm, its directors, officers, employees and agents, and its suppliers, licensors, and service providers, harmless from and against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees (collectively, “Claims”), arising out of or in connection with: (1) your use of the Website or Services; (2) any violation of this Agreement (including, without limitation, the Code); (3) your violation of any law or the rights of any third party. Pressfarm will have the right, but not the obligation, to participate through counsel of its choice in any defence by you of any Claims as to which you are required to defend, indemnify, or hard harmless Pressfarm. You may not settle any Claims without the prior written consent of the concerned Pressfarm person or persons.
13. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
You may terminate this Agreement at any time, for any or no reason at all, by providing Pressfarm written notice of your intent to do so (Pressfarm. Attn: Legal Department, email@example.com.)
Without altering any other provision of this Agreement, Pressfarm may terminate this Agreement without notice or liability. Pressfarm may also deny, suspend, cancel, or terminate your use of the Website or Services, including without limitation, for breach or suspected breach of this Agreement or of any applicable law or regulation.
2. Effect of Termination; Survival
If this Agreement terminates, you will no longer be authorized to access the Website or Services. Sections 7-9, 11, 12, and 14-16 of the Agreement will survive termination.
EXCEPT AS MAY OTHERWISE, BE PROVIDED BELOW OR IN A SIGNED AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND Pressfarm, THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE FORUM AND REMEDY FOR ANY AND ALL DISPUTES AND CLAIMS RELATING IN ANY WAY TO OR ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR ACCESS OF THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES SHALL BE FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION, except that: (a) to the extent that either of you or Pressfarm has in any manner infringed upon or violated or threatened to infringe upon or violate the other party’s patent, copyright, trademark or trade secret rights, or you have otherwise violated the Code set forth above, then you and Pressfarm acknowledge that arbitration is not an adequate remedy at law and that injunctive or other appropriate relief may be sought, and (b) no disputes or claims relating to any transactions you enter into with a third party through the Website may be arbitrated.
Arbitration under this Agreement shall be conducted by the American Arbitration Association (the “AAA”) under its Commercial Arbitration Rules and, in the case of consumer disputes, the AAA’s Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes ( the “AAA Consumer Rules”) (collectively the “AAA Rules”). The location of the arbitration shall be in Fairfax, Virginia, and the allocation of costs and fees for such arbitration shall be determined in accordance with such AAA Rules and shall be subject to the limitations provided for in the AAA Consumer Rules (for consumer disputes). The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
16. GOVERNING LAW
This Agreement, including without limitation its construction and enforcement, shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in Fairfax, Virginia, and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Virginia without regard to its conflict of law principles.
To the extent arbitration is not required under this Agreement, THE PROPER VENUE FOR ANY JUDICIAL ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES WILL BE THE STATE AND FEDERAL COURTS IN FAIRFAX, VIRGINIA. IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SECTION, THE PARTIES HEREBY STIPULATE TO AND AGREE TO WAIVE ANY OBJECTION TO, THE PERSONAL JURISDICTION AND VENUE OF SUCH COURTS, AND FURTHER EXPRESSLY SUBMIT TO EXTRATERRITORIAL SERVICE OF PROCESS.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, NO ARBITRATION OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES SHALL BE JOINED TO ANY OTHER ARBITRATION OR CLAIM, INCLUDING ANY ARBITRATION OR CLAIM INVOLVING ANY OTHER CURRENT OR FORMER VISITORS OF THE WEBSITE, AND NO CLASS ARBITRATION PROCEEDINGS SHALL BE PERMITTED. In no event shall any claim, action or proceeding by you related in any way to this agreement, the Website or Services be instituted more than one (1) year after the cause of action arose.
Pressfarm’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
If any provision of this Agreement shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Neither the course of conduct and/or course of dealing between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement
Pressfarm may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you. Your rights and duties under this Agreement are not assignable by you without the written consent of Pressfarm.
Headings are used for convenience only and are not to be used for meaning or intent.
This Agreement, along with your Plan Details, and any other signed writing between you and Pressfarm regarding the Services, constitutes the entire understanding between you and Pressfarm and supersedes any prior or contemporaneous communications or provisions on the subject matter. This Agreement cannot be modified, unless in a writing labelled “Modification to TOU”, executed by both you and an officer of Pressfarm.
Pressfarm values your enthusiasm for its Website and Services. If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or concerns, or if you would like to provide any notice under this Agreement, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How We Gather Information Pressfarm collects information from any and all legal and ethical sources available through only legal and ethical means, including but not limited to the information you voluntarily give us when you register on our website, press.farm
You Can Control the Use of Your Information At any time, you have the right to choose not to receive offers from any of our partners or Pressfarm. You can do this by notifying that partner through return email that you wish to not receive such information in the future from that partner or from Pressfarm.
General Pressfarm is a business-to-business site and is not directed to children under the age of 18. Similarly, Pressfarm’s services are not directed to nor intended for anyone under the age of 18. Whether for itself or for its clients, Pressfarm will not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information from or about anyone under 18.
Opt-Out Pressfarm provides its users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us. We offer users the following options for removing their information from our database, to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service.
Orders Pressfarm uses forms for customers to request information, make suggestions and/or comments and to purchase products, information and services. We collect information, such as your email address, in case we need to contact you with regard to your order. Or, we might just want to reach out and make sure you are happy and satisfied with your ordering experience within Pressfarm. We also collect demographic information, such as zip codes, to track just where our visitors and clients are.
The financial data we collect, such as credit card information, is used to bill you for the products, services and/or information in which you intend to purchase. We also use the information to check your qualifications with respect to navigating throughout the Pressfarm Web site. This information will only be used to fulfil your order(s) and will not be shared with anyone outside of Pressfarm.
Security Pressfarm uses industry-standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your information, such as firewalls and Secure Socket Layers.
Contact Pressfarm If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact: