Pressfarm has been such a time saver. I no longer have to scrape web pages for email addresses to find journalists who might be interested in covering our app and then waste time looking up what topics they cover afterwards to see if there’s a good fit. Using Pressfarm’s filter functionality, I can quickly search for journalists by the beat they cover and focus on optimizing my email pitches instead. Pressfarm is a no brainer.
- 6 Ways Startups Can Measure Success of PR Campaigns in 2019 January 16, 2019
- Tim Ferriss 5 Rules for Successful Startup Founders and Entrepreneurs in 2019 January 10, 2019
- Basecamp CEO Jason Fried 5 Rules for Successful Startup Founders and Entrepreneurs in 2019 January 8, 2019
- 9 Emerging Trends For Modern Public Relations in 2019 January 1, 2019
- Using Storytelling to Convey an Engaging Message December 21, 2018