When startups need to grow faster, they usually approach possible investors for funding. Financing rounds are many or less depending on how fast your company is growing and how much money you get in each of these rounds. However, the most difficult part is answering questions from venture capitalists about...
- InspiredKids: A Tool for Engaging and Inspiring Your Child April 22, 2018
- Crowdfunding: Definitive Guide to PR and Marketing for Kickstarter Campaigns April 16, 2018
- How to Hire a Winning Startup Team April 15, 2018
- Advertising Bans and Alternative Marketing Techniques for ICOs and Crypto Currencies April 5, 2018
- 6 Big PR Mistakes Killing your Startup March 27, 2018