When startups need to grow faster, they usually approach possible investors for funding. Financing rounds are many or less depending on how fast your company is growing and how much money you get in each of these rounds. However, the most difficult part is answering questions from venture capitalists about...
- Anthony Bourdain Definitive Guide to PR and Marketing for Entrepreneurs July 16, 2018
- Genuine Healthy Coffee Founder on Startup Transparency Creating Shift in Coffee Consumption July 13, 2018
- Jack Ma’s Definitive Guide to PR and Marketing For Founders and Entrepreneurs July 9, 2018
- The Dyrt, “Yelp for Camping” Completes Series A Funding of $2.6 Million June 30, 2018
- Simon Sinek: Definitive Guide to PR and Marketing For Founders and Entrepreneurs June 28, 2018