Secure Privacy Leverages New GDPR Ruling To Help Companies Comply The European Union recently passed a new landmark General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This launches the region a shift where companies have to consider the protection of private information, and how it can be regulated. Essentially, it has created...
- How to Publicize and Market Your Startup When You are not in Silicon Valley May 13, 2019
- Common Misconceptions of “The Lean Startup” and “The 4-Hour Workweek” – what to do in 2019 May 6, 2019
- How to Publicize and Market Your Startup When You are not in Silicon Valley May 1, 2019
- The 5 Failures of Y Combinator’s Sam Altman and How He Overcame Them April 27, 2019
- Stephen Covey: How “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” can help Startups with PR and Marketing in 2019 April 22, 2019