Pluralsight, one of the enormous online learning platforms has purchased Code School for $36 million in a deal that will see Pluralsight begin to compete with mightier online learning websites like lynda.com and Skillsoft. Code School started in 2011. The founder, Gregg Pollack had for long tried to develop...
- What Does it Take to Build an EdTech Startup? November 15, 2018
- Lori Greiner Ultimate Startup Guide for Successful Founders and Entrepreneurs November 14, 2018
- This Startup is Changing How 3 to 14 Year Olds Engage with Money and Entrepreneurship Using a Groundbreaking Technology November 12, 2018
- The Most Effective Digital Marketing Strategies for Startups in 2019 November 7, 2018
- QuikNode Wants Developers and Power-Users to Run their Own Ethereum Nodes Faster Without All the Hassle November 2, 2018