Pluralsight, one of the enormous online learning platforms has purchased Code School for $36 million in a deal that will see Pluralsight begin to compete with mightier online learning websites like lynda.com and Skillsoft. Code School started in 2011. The founder, Gregg Pollack had for long tried to develop...
- Ways to Increase Inflow of People to Your Website January 18, 2018
- Does the World Need Another Smartphone Case Company? January 16, 2018
- Growth Guide for Saas Startups to Improve Customer Relationships January 12, 2018
- PR Software: The Ultimate Growth Hacking Guide to 150 PR Tools and Resources in 2018 December 22, 2017
- Nudwear is Disrupting the Loungewear Market with Eco-friendly Designs for the Independent Woman on the Go December 13, 2017