Pluralsight, one of the enormous online learning platforms has purchased Code School for $36 million in a deal that will see Pluralsight begin to compete with mightier online learning websites like lynda.com and Skillsoft. Code School started in 2011. The founder, Gregg Pollack had for long tried to develop...
- InspiredKids: A Tool for Engaging and Inspiring Your Child April 22, 2018
- Crowdfunding: Definitive Guide to PR and Marketing for Kickstarter Campaigns April 16, 2018
- How to Hire a Winning Startup Team April 15, 2018
- Advertising Bans and Alternative Marketing Techniques for ICOs and Crypto Currencies April 5, 2018
- 6 Big PR Mistakes Killing your Startup March 27, 2018