Pluralsight, one of the enormous online learning platforms has purchased Code School for $36 million in a deal that will see Pluralsight begin to compete with mightier online learning websites like lynda.com and Skillsoft. Code School started in 2011. The founder, Gregg Pollack had for long tried to develop...
- The Complete Guide to Content Marketing for Startups May 29, 2017
- 10 Ways to Generate Thousands of Leads in a Month for your Startup May 17, 2017
- Best Proven Guide to Pitching Journalists and the Press April 19, 2017
- 16 Qualities of a Great Co-founder April 3, 2017
- 6 Ways to Growth Hack Your PR Strategy March 26, 2017