Pluralsight, one of the enormous online learning platforms has purchased Code School for $36 million in a deal that will see Pluralsight begin to compete with mightier online learning websites like lynda.com and Skillsoft. Code School started in 2011. The founder, Gregg Pollack had for long tried to develop...
- The Hottest Trends for eCommerce Companies Right Now September 20, 2018
- How to Bootstrap Your Startup into Top 500 Companies September 19, 2018
- How Oparix Helps Forge More Meaningful Relationships Through Heartfelt Gifts and Handwritten Cards September 18, 2018
- Peter Thiel’s Definitive Guide for Successful Startups and Entrepreneurs September 17, 2018
- Seth Godin’s Definitive Marketing Guide for Successful Startups and Entrepreneurs September 10, 2018