Pluralsight, one of the enormous online learning platforms has purchased Code School for $36 million in a deal that will see Pluralsight begin to compete with mightier online learning websites like lynda.com and Skillsoft. Code School started in 2011. The founder, Gregg Pollack had for long tried to develop...
- Anthony Bourdain Definitive Guide to PR and Marketing for Entrepreneurs July 16, 2018
- Genuine Healthy Coffee Founder on Startup Transparency Creating Shift in Coffee Consumption July 13, 2018
- Jack Ma’s Definitive Guide to PR and Marketing For Founders and Entrepreneurs July 9, 2018
- The Dyrt, “Yelp for Camping” Completes Series A Funding of $2.6 Million June 30, 2018
- Simon Sinek: Definitive Guide to PR and Marketing For Founders and Entrepreneurs June 28, 2018