Pluralsight, one of the enormous online learning platforms has purchased Code School for $36 million in a deal that will see Pluralsight begin to compete with mightier online learning websites like lynda.com and Skillsoft. Code School started in 2011. The founder, Gregg Pollack had for long tried to develop...
- 5 Proven Strategies for Writing Better Content Marketing Headlines June 13, 2019
- The Top Secret Projects of Amazon, Facebook, Apple and Uber June 11, 2019
- How 5 Startups Managed a PR Crisis Including Snapchat, Airbnb, and Slack June 4, 2019
- Shuttercase is the World’s First Modular iPhone Battery Case That Every Mobile Photographer Should Have June 3, 2019
- 4 Important Tips for Managing a PR Crisis in a Startup in 2019 May 29, 2019