Pluralsight, one of the enormous online learning platforms has purchased Code School for $36 million in a deal that will see Pluralsight begin to compete with mightier online learning websites like lynda.com and Skillsoft. Code School started in 2011. The founder, Gregg Pollack had for long tried to develop...
- ONE Championship’s VP of Communications on Growing a Billion Dollar Brand in Asia August 3, 2017
- Advanced Growth Hack Guide to Startup PR: Everything you need for Media Coverage July 25, 2017
- How Startups can Build Long-lasting Media Relationships: 10 Strategies July 5, 2017
- 10 PR Mistakes Startups Should Avoid When Pitching The Media July 2, 2017
- Best Tips for Creating a Startup PR Road Map (Free Template Included) June 28, 2017