Pluralsight, one of the enormous online learning platforms has purchased Code School for $36 million in a deal that will see Pluralsight begin to compete with mightier online learning websites like lynda.com and Skillsoft. Code School started in 2011. The founder, Gregg Pollack had for long tried to develop...
- How to Publicize and Market Your Startup When You are not in Silicon Valley May 13, 2019
- Common Misconceptions of “The Lean Startup” and “The 4-Hour Workweek” – what to do in 2019 May 6, 2019
- How to Publicize and Market Your Startup When You are not in Silicon Valley May 1, 2019
- The 5 Failures of Y Combinator’s Sam Altman and How He Overcame Them April 27, 2019
- Stephen Covey: How “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” can help Startups with PR and Marketing in 2019 April 22, 2019