Pluralsight, one of the enormous online learning platforms has purchased Code School for $36 million in a deal that will see Pluralsight begin to compete with mightier online learning websites like lynda.com and Skillsoft. Code School started in 2011. The founder, Gregg Pollack had for long tried to develop...
- 10 PR Rules for Kickstarter Crowdfunding Campaigns in 2019 December 6, 2018
- Founder & CEO of Netflix, Reed Hastings, Definitive Startup Guide for Successful Entrepreneurs December 5, 2018
- Building Your Startup Without Hiring Anyone December 4, 2018
- U Solve to Nurture the World’s Social Impact Entrepreneurs Through the Upcoming Global Goals 4P Accelerator Programme November 30, 2018
- Richard Branson’s Definitive Startup Guide For Successful Entrepreneurs November 28, 2018