Pluralsight, one of the enormous online learning platforms has purchased Code School for $36 million in a deal that will see Pluralsight begin to compete with mightier online learning websites like lynda.com and Skillsoft. Code School started in 2011. The founder, Gregg Pollack had for long tried to develop...
- Five metrics that can help you answer the question, “how is Instagram helping my business?” July 16, 2019
- 6 Tips for Writing Persuasive Content that Inspires Action July 10, 2019
- 10 Powerful Tips to Improve Your PR Writing Skills July 9, 2019
- Eric Ries: How “The Lean Startup” has changed since 2011 and what to do in 2019 July 9, 2019
- Why Your Startup Needs To Embrace Content Storytelling Right Now July 3, 2019