There are a gazillion tools online catering towards eCommerce companies today. However, it is not very easy to sort that out. Sometimes you have to go through a lot of sorting, consuming time and costing your young startup a ton of money. Shopify Apps is one of the largest platforms in the world that allows users to build their eCommerce stores and all they need to worry about is selling. The architecture is already built. For new companies, getting the word out about your startup and selling more products should be your sole focus. You can get your word out by getting published in the press or building media relations that benefit you in the long run. To achieve company growth, it is also important to follow the modern trends in media so that your PR strategies are more in line with the modern ways.
Even while you work to get your word out, building your company on Shopify takes time. The platform allows independent developers to build out add-ons or apps that might improve the Shopify experience.
Some of these apps that we liked include:
- Viral Loops – This app allows you to increase your word-of-mouth sales by leveraging referrals.
- Product Reviews – Adding this app to your Shopify store allows your customer to leave product reviews. This is important because people buy more when there is customer feedback.
- Oberlo – Using this app, you can now sell your products without worrying about shipping, packaging, or holding inventory.
- Pre-order Manager – This app allows you to manage all the pre-orders in your store. They could be for a single product or for the whole store.
- OptinMonster – Integrating this app into your Shopify store allows you to boost your conversion rates and reduce cart abandonment.
If you are looking for more apps, check out this list: The 70 best Shopify apps for your eCommerce store.