Shopify is a platform that enables entrepreneurs to start and grow their businesses. It offers users a customizable eCommerce store, as well as a suite of tools to help manage and grow their businesses. It can help you create your own online store to sell any type of product with no coding required. However, it’s important to know what Shopify has to offer before signing up for the service. This way, you can make an educated decision about whether or not it’s the right fit for your business needs. Here are six things you need to know about Shopify.
1. Setting Up A Shopify ECommerce Store
The first thing you need to know about Shopify is how easy it is to set up a store. You can have your own Shopify site up and running in less than an hour. All the tools provided by the platform make it easy for users regardless of their technical background. However, if you really want your store to start with a bang, you might want to consider hiring a Shopify expert who will ensure that your site not only meets but also exceeds your expectations. With the help of a professional, you can rest assured that you’ll get the following things right:
- Functionality – You can’t expect your store to generate revenue if it doesn’t work. Shopify sites should be fully functional and optimized for high conversion rates.
- Security – Your site needs to be secure. Otherwise, people will fear placing orders on it. The fact is, eCommerce businesses face enough challenges without having their security undermined by hackers or scammers.
- Branding – A poorly designed website won’t do you much good when it comes to generating sales. Part of improving functionality, security, and increasing conversions is giving users a great experience when they land on your site. This includes showcasing your brand in the best possible way so that visitors want to stick around and convert into buyers. See more: How to start a Shopify website.
2. Shopify Sites Are Flexible And Customizable
Another thing you need to know about Shopify is the fact that it offers incredibly flexible and customizable eCommerce solutions for business owners who want to create a distinctive online presence. Users can easily add images, text, videos, and custom HTML modules to their stores. In addition, they have access to a huge selection of themes and applications, including the Shopify abandoned cart apps, to choose from. As a result, they can get a professional-looking store up and running in no time. Plus with over 100 apps available at their disposal, users can really get creative when it comes to their stores’ functionality and visual appeal.
3. It’s Easy To Get Help With Shopify
Shopify provides users with an extensive range of resources to help them manage their stores. Additionally, friendly customer service representatives are available to answer any questions business owners may have. Business owners can get tips and tricks by joining the Shopify Facebook group where helpful posts about managing different aspects of your store can be found. Users who want more in-depth information on various topics can subscribe to the free Shopify Expert newsletter for weekly updates that address important issues merchants face when using this platform.
4. Training And Support
One of the challenges that entrepreneurs face when setting up online stores is training and support. Shopify offers its users access to a range of free and paid eCommerce training courses, as well as 24/7 customer support via phone and email. This helps keep you on track while providing peace of mind.
5. Discoverability And Traffic Generation
Shopify provides users with access to resources that help increase discoverability through search engines, social media, and various other media. This helps increase traffic to your store so you can generate more revenue. To gain traffic, you need to make sure that your site is optimized for search engines as well as social media platforms. In addition, you should also post links to various stores on relevant websites and blogs.
6. Shopify Pricing Plans And Services
It’s important that you know what kind of pricing plans Shopify offers. There’s a free 14-day trial that allows users to test it out before committing to anything. After that, they pay $29 per month or $34 if billing is done annually. They also have Shopify Lite available for people who want to take things slow and grow their stores at a more comfortable pace without having to make any major changes like migrating from another eCommerce platform.
Shopify is a reliable eCommerce platform that can help you reach your online selling goals. It’s set up to make things as easy as pie for entrepreneurs who want to enjoy the process of launching an online store without thinking about complicated technicalities.